Conference Presentations and Invited* Lectures
 MC14 (2019) Birmingham, Designing Healable, Debond-on-Demand Adhesives
* AMI Self healing Polymer Conference, (2018) London, Healable and Debondable Adhesives
* European Polymer Technology Forum (2016), Berlin: Healable and responsive supramolecualr materials
 Boston (2015): Production of Oligo(viologen)s using the Zincke reaction: Synthesis and properties
* Imperial College London (April 2015) Young Chemists 2015 conference: Harnessing pi-pi stacking interaction in supramolecualr materials
* Sheffield (April 2015) Departmental seminar: From molecules to Materials: Applications of supramolecualr materials
* Loughborough (April 2015) Departmental seminar: From molecules to Materials: Applications of supramolecualr materials
* AWE Aldermaston (Sept 2014) Functional Poly(phosphazene) Based Materials
 Recent appointees in Polymer Science September (Reading University) 2014: Linear Polyphosphazenes and oligo(viologen)s
 EPSRC Directed Assembly Network (Brunel) 2013
 Recent Appointees in Polymer Science (Aston University) 2012: Supramolecular healable materials
 Increasing the strength of supramolecular healable materials using multiple cooperative p-p stacking interactions. 3rd International Conference of Self Healing Materials. Bath 2011
* 2010 5th IUPAC conference on macro- and supramolecular architectures and materials (MAM-10) Ocho Rios, Jamaica, August 2010.
 Inorganic/organic hybrid dendrimers: A concise synthesis of cyclotriphosphazene containing dendrimers by the convergent route, MACRO2010. Glasgow 2010.
 Self-assembled healable materials through a combination of p-p stacking and hydrogen bonding, American Chemical Society, Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering. San Francisco 2010.
 Healable supramolecular polymers Recent Appointees in Polymer Science (RAPS) meeting, University of Reading. September 2009.
 Healable supramolecular polymers 2nd International Conference on Self-Healing Materials, Chicago. 2009.
 Towards self-healing supramolecular polymer complexes American Chemical Society, Division of Polymer Chemistry, New Orleans. 2008.
 Temperature responsive self-assembled polyurea and polyurethane networks American Chemical Society, Division of Polymer Chemistry, New Orleans. 2008.
 Use of aromatic p-p stacking interactions to generate a healable supramolecular polymer blend South West Regional RCS meeting, Southampton 2008.